Thursday 25 August 2011

Ave Imperator, morituri te salutant mori

This is Tiberius, who has finally given up the ghost after ten years of faithful service. He has been my constant companion since I received him second hand from my primary school on Christmas 2002, and I will miss him sorely.



Once I have a more permanent solution for replacing him, the miscaellania of the Leaflocker will be backing full force, but until then the service may be somewhat limited. And no, I have no idea how to write Latin, how could you tell?

2 comments:

Alethea said...

Dolce et decorum est, pro patria more.

And thus is the extent of /my/ Latin knowledge! But it's moderately appropriate.

Anonymous said...

Farewell, Tiberius the Faithful. May you soon be replaced with a fitting successor (no, not an epileptic one).