Last Weeks Answers:
1) The UKs last executions were in 1964, and ours was in 1967. Australia by a nose!
2) The WNBA is the (Australian) Women's National Basketball Association, and the Capitals are from Canberra.
3) That's an Ionic capital. Doric is the one on the left.
4) Axis and Allies. The current versions have different win conditions.
6) That's the spirit descending on the disciples at Pentecost.
7) Bloemfontein is where the magic happens.
8) Capital letters were also known as majuscule.
9) Capitol Records is from Los Angeles
10) Per Stirpes is the one you don't hear that often.
Apparently this one was harder than I thought! Sorry about that! John carries the day with 4/10, with Ale just a point behind on 3.
Blaugust Writing Prompts
1) Got a great format for a TV show you want to share with the world?
2) Got any games that you'll never play again?
3) If you needed a game show mascot, what would it be?